1. English teaching: A) Assist kids in different ages with their school homework; B) Teach phonics classes; C) Utilize resources and work with kids to improve their reading comprehension and English ability. D) Assist to create monthly activity schedule
2. Communication: Communicating with the parents and students on their children’s progress and work needs to be done at home.
Experience and qualification:
· Experienced English teacher.
· Have to be passionate about teaching.
· Willing to face challenges and not afraid of hard work.
· Must like children.
· Energetic and outgoing.
· Must be able to take initiatives to get the job done.
Tuesday: 4pm – 7 pm
Wednesday: 4 – 7 pm
Thursday: 4 – 7 pm
Friday: 4 – 7 pm
About Language Plus Living Space:
Have you always been longing for living in a home stay abroad? Do you want to be invited to a foreign family as a personal guest? Are you looking for a place to emerge in a total English environment and can't find one? Have you learned English for several years but still can't find a way to start a conversation? Or, after started talking in English, can't continue the conversation for long and always worried if you have spoken correctly!?
Language Plus is a small studio which provides an environment for adults and children to practice English through hands-on activities such as arts and crafts, cooking, and games etc.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 02-2794-5848.